It's time to sign up for Summer and Fall 09' classes already! I mean this semester really didn't go by that fast for me...but STILL! I can't beleive its that time already!!! Looks like I better start making some decisions on my future schedule (I just hope i get at least one summer term off!)Anyways...After 6 hours of straight homework tonight, I feel completely out of it...and its only the beginning of the week. Oh well...only 5 more weeks of school. This week I am looking forward to one thing---I have my operating room rotation on Tuesday and I am SO excited to see some pretty awesome surgeries!!! Wish me luck..Im a little nervous! I will be sure to fill yall in on how it went later in the week.
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week! Pray for rain..we need it so bad (No thunderstorms or tornadoes though please...definitely NOT my favorite things)
-Kens
No comments:
Post a Comment