Ok so I apologize for not posting in what seems like FOREVER...and MUCH has gone on within the past week! First of all, let me just say that I am sooo happy that school is almost out! Only one more week of classes and then finals are underway (my most stressful week for sure though--yuck!) however....I did get to spend this past weekend in College Station with some of my bestest friends :0) Kambri, Marissa, Allison and I had a WONDERFUL girls weekend just shopping around and hangin' out. Now dont tell my dad, but aggie land was beautiful (and huge!!!) and I really enjoyed getting to see what the campus is like. We almost got to see a "ring dunk" but we went to the wrong park thanks to some very vague directions given by the one and only Josh :0) Ha! Im just joking... but i had so much fun this past weekend and im so very lucky that I have the friends that I do. Plus Kambri and Marissa are getting married, so we talked wedding pretty much the whole trip which was a lot of fun! Too bad Allison and I don't have sparkly rings to show off :0( (haha--but seriously..no rush fellas)
Right when I got home from C.S. I was bombarded with homework and assignments which was a hard reality check from the amazing weekend I just had. It stinks having to go back to school after having so much fun! Allison is getting her new puppy soon though..and I cant wait to see her (little Zoey!) Oh and just for all of yall that have had to listen to me complain about how I cant find a groomer to cut Paisley's hair...well lets just say I took matters into my own hands...and I now I one messily shaven pup! She does look cute though--even if her hair isn't all the same length :0)
Usually about this time I am saying something about Caden's therapy session for the week...but he didn't do any treadmill walking b/c the therepist saw that his leg braces were giving him blisters...so they took those darn braces to the fixer-upper lady for some adjustments. So for now Caden is on a "weight-bearing" excercise break!
I hope everyone had a good week last week and has a great rest of the week!
-Kens
ok... why did i not know that you had a blog???... i LOVE it!!... adding a link to you from grier's (hope that's ok).
ReplyDeletesend my love to your mom & dad... hope all is going well, girl!
ps... that dog is toooo much... precious!