Hey guys! Well this weekend was relaxing and fun for me...my tests are finally over! (at least for awhile). I got to spend a lot of my time with my family on Saturday and celebrate Grant's 22nd birthday with him. I also got to hang out with one of my reeeally good friends, Kambri, and talk all about her wedding! How exciting! This week will be hectic...although no tests are planned, thank goodness!!! Yesterday Caden had another GREAT day at therapy. He took a bunch of reciprocal steps over and over...which usually never happens! Lindsey (Caden's therapist) and I always talk and joke with Caden when he's walking...so this week I was teasing Caden that he sure was walking like he was on a mission. As soon as I said "are you walking to the ice cream parlor" he went CRAZY and took about 30 steps! I asked him if he was going to either Baskin Robbins, Marble Slab, or Sonic...and Sonic seemed to be the winner! He sure does love his chocolate milkshakes from there...and if it wouldn't have been about an hour past his nap time--we would have swiped ourselves some chocolately goodness :0)
Today I had clinicals at the school to do simulation lab and one of my classmates, who just had a baby, brought her precious 3 week daughter to school! She was so tiny! What a doll :0) I can't wait until the fall when I have pediatrics/OB clinicals! I will post some pics of the weekend festivities--so enjoy! More to come soon!
Have a wonderful week!
-Kens
No comments:
Post a Comment