Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whada Weekend!

Well this weekend's weather was AWFUL--the freezing cold wind mixed with all the outdoor activities just created a not-so-sunny weekend. It also made everyone's allergies go crazy! Yuck! I did get to bounce around to various functions all day Saturday though...I saw Zach play in the ASU scrimmage, watched the District Gymnastics Meet (way to go lady cats! district champs NINE years in a row!!!), and I got to sit in the horrible weather and watch the track meet. Caden hung out with me for most of the day...and we even started working on our Spanish! "Hola" seemed to be the favorite word of the day...and he tried so hard to say it all day long! Yesterday, though, was an AmAzinG day for Caden. He walked for miles on that dang treadmill! I was so impressed! He kept hoppin' like a bunny during the workout...and we kept teasing him saying that he was a "bad" Easter bunny because he forgot to bring us candy after all that hoppin' :0) He also did something different this time--he kept throwing his right hand up to the railing like he wanted to hold onto it while he worked on his walk. I held his hand there for awhile and he actually grabbed and held on when I let go! It was an amazing feat for the little man! (he has trouble controlling his movements/motions) He is such a precious little thing :0)
Anyway...this week is going to be just as hectic as the last! Everyone wash your hands and stay healthy! I will post some pictures of Caden's therapy session soon. Enjoy!

Oh and I would just like to wish Coach Todd a very happy birthday tomorrow on April fools! I Hope you have a wonderful day!

Peace...
-Makensie

No comments:

Post a Comment