Monday, April 13, 2009

Paisley's First Day of School


Hey everyone!
Well Im not sure if I have mentioned that I have a wonderful dog named Paisley...but she is one crazy fun pup with lots of energy! Because we have had some potty and "minding" problems ever since she was a tiny puppy...I decided to put her through basic training classes at Petco so she could tidy up her skills! Paisley was a little skiddish with our trainer Matthew...but after a couple of treats, he had her sittin' like nobody's business! She didn't do that great at her first lesson...but that is to be expected in a new place. We are working on sitting and not eating the treat until I give it to her. She gets a little confused at times, but what can a girl do with all this new commotion going on all around?! Anyway...we have another "school day" on Friday--so more to come soon!
This week is testing week for me. Ive got 3 tests and they all seem to be the hardest one's yet! If ya don't mind...say a prayer that I pass and make it through em' all! Thanks a bunch!
PS- the pic is of Paisley before we left to go to "school"
Peace
-Kens

No comments:

Post a Comment