Gosh...here we go again! Finals are underway...and I am NOT looking forward to this week! Luckily, I only have one final, which some people would say is awesome...but now that I know I have one HUGE test to study for...it CONSUMES my every thought! I cannot wait until Tuesday at 5PM (when my final will be OVER) ugh...what a relief it will be when I am done. If you have time...say a little prayer that all of us college kids do well on our finals. Some people say college is the best time of one's life--I say its the most stressful time of my life. Nursing school is the absolute hardest thing I've ever done! I'de take those miserable workout days and exhausting gymnastics competitions over this any day! (Can you tell I'm not a huge fan of school? haha) Anyway...Hopefully good news to come after im through! Have a great week!
-Kens
bwaaa haaa... glad to know that my grueling conditioning sessions & repetitious beam drills were still not as bad as nursing school... at the time - you thought I was the wicked witch of the west :o)
ReplyDeletemiss you girl... will say a little prayer that all goes well, but I have no doubt you'll kick that test's booty!