Monday, May 18, 2009

SOO much to do...so LiTtLe time!

Finals finally ended last week...and summer break started with a BANG! I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous that i'de be bored and not know what to do with all this time on my hands..but baby have I been busy or what!?! After my tests and stress was done with, I started shopping and cleaning to spruce up the apartment. I also started working on my jewelry making abilities (not the prettiest stuff--but hey i'm working on it (0: ) I also started a new book called The Host by the author who wrote the Twilight series. As I tell EVERYONE...if you haven't read the Twilight series...i HIGHLY recommend it. It is definitely worth your time! Anyway..this book is a little different, but as always, Stephanie M. always grabs my attention. On Friday Kambri left for Arizona to see Cody...and I was soooo sad saying goodbye to her for 2 months :0( I miss her so much already. (Oh and Kambri...I ate 3 fruit roll-ups today. You not being here makes me eat more! so much for eating healthier. AHH!)
Watching Rachel Alexandra win the Preakness on Saturday was AMAZING! My family always participates in our little horse betting game, where we each pick one or two horses out of a hat and put a couple bucks in a pot--and whoever wins (by lucky chance) gets all the money!!! Lucky for me I picked Rachel...but this year no one put in anything... so there was no money to be found (Darn it!) Anyway..I am so proud of you Rachel! GO GIRL!
Yesterday I went to Mason, Texas, with Zach and Chase to catch some fishies...but just as I suspected, there were no fishies to be found. We did eat some really good food though...so to me the trip was worth it!
Allison and her precious Zoey FINALLY came home and I got to see them today! Unfortunately, Allison and my much anticipated puppy play date did not work out so well. It seems as if my drama queen dog doesn't know what to do when there is another puppy actually willing to play with her. Usually, she is the one going up to other dogs wanting some attention...but today she was surprised when little Zoey bounced right up to her just sniffin' away. As is her nature.. Paisley became the drama queen that she is and ran away from poor Zoey all night long. My apologies to Allison and Zoey for such rude behavior!!! I hope Miss Priss will learn some manners and play next time.
More to come soon! Sorry this was such a jumble of a message....Have a wonderful week!

Peace and Love
-Kens

1 comment:

  1. Haha! We will try again when I get back.
    Can't wait to see you when I'm back! Love you!

    ReplyDelete