Well, spring break is almost over... already! This week has FLOWN by! It has been very eventful though. First...I started out the break with my 20th birthday. It was funny because someone told me that once you turn twenty..you grow up and your life really starts...but I feel like my "real" life started a LONG time ago! Ever since I started nursing school, I have been on a non-stop adventure of ups and downs, twists and turns, and a never-ending emotional roller-coaster! I don't think I've ever had the opportunity..or allowed myself the choice.. to be a carefree college kid with no responsibilities. For some odd reason I take school very seriously and study ALL the time (I must have WAY too much Max Parker in me :0) ) Anyway, my birthday was awesome and I received many gifts I feel I don't deserve. On Sunday I got to see my cousins and family on my Dad's side, which was so nice because we never get to see them. We went to Austin and stayed at the beautiful Hyatt Lost Pines resort! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a relaxing weekend with their family or loved one. We also made a quick trip to the San Marcus outlet mall, which was amazing! Then I went to San Saba and fished/hunted (no i wasn't forced...I actually love to do those things!) for about a day. The rest of the week has just been spent running errands and spending as much time as possible with my friends and family! Whew...what a week! I don't want it to end!
I'm new at the whole blogging thing so I will attempt to post some pictures of the many festivities! Hope you all had a wonderful spring break!
-Makensie
No comments:
Post a Comment