Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back 2 School We Go!

Well spring break was short and sweet...but now it's time to go back to school :0( This week has already started out crazy! I have a paper due at the end of the week and clinicals today were so hectic! My patients today were both very nauseated...and I have heard that the stomach bug is coming back around (everyone wash your hands, get plenty of sleep, and take some extra vitamin C.. pretty please!) The highlight of my week so far has been getting to see my precious Caden! For those of you that don't know...I take care of a little boy named Caden who has some special needs. He's so amazing and I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Caden got to stay home all week with his parents and talked non-stop about his spring break yesterday while we were in the car lol. I missed him so much! He must have really rested up because he did a GREAT job when we helped him walk on the treadmill yesterday at therapy. Well I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Check ya lata

PS- You can check out Caden's website to find out more about my cool little man
http://www.caringbridge.org/tx/cadenlane/

-Makensie

No comments:

Post a Comment