Friday, August 7, 2009

A Mess of Fun!








(My very fav. pic of Caden! above)


Hello everyone! As always...it has been awhile since I have blogged (my apologies). Nothing that exciting has really been going on lately since my summer classes have ended. I did go on a short Six flags vacation with my dad and siblings (which was a BLAST) but there were no pics because we rode on all the water rides and I didn't want to ruin my camera! We have also been moving Zach into his first house (woohoo!)...which has kept everyone busy. In the meantime...my precious little Caden has mostly been kickin' back with his parents and wonderful family... so I haven't gotten to see him very much! SOOO...I decided it was time for a little fun at the pool for me and the little man :0) We drove over to my parent's house, bathed in some sun screen, and hopped in the cool water! Caden did great in the water and just kicked and splashed around like a little fish! He did scare me to death though when he kicked so hard that his entire body flipped over (face first) into the water!!! He just laughed and laughed though (he tends to enjoy me over-reacting on a day to day basis) Afterwards...we ate some dinner and I suprised him with a special chocolately dessert--squashed up oreos in some milk! His eyes got so big when I put the first spoon full in his mouth...and he couldn't stop licking his lips just waitin' for more!!! The pictures were hilarius...I think he had a chocolate beard at one point (It was messy to say the least!) By dinner-time though, he was EXHAUSTED (as you will see in the pics). We had a blast, regardless of the exhaustion and mess, and I can't wait to do it all over again!
More to come soon-
Peace and Love,
-Kens

No comments:

Post a Comment